Sunday, July 12, 2009

WOW!!

Everyone Rocks!! Last Wednesday was so awesome. We had at least 75 Zumba lovers there. Marti and I had so much fun sharing our love of Zumba with you. Just remember to bring all your friends every time because if you were there then you know that Zumba is so much more fun when there is tons of people and you are surrounded by friends. Keep up the love for Zumba and we will see you on Wednesday night, 8:15 pm at the Warehouse. I will post one of our new routines this week so keep checking back.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

please re-word the poll..it's not a simple yes no answer as it's writen.. too many opttions... HELP I CAN"T VOTE!

Instructors said...

I just thought that about it when I reread it and I must have been tired when I wrote it so yes I am changing it!