Friday, May 29, 2009

From the Caribbean!

Hey girls, here is our recent new routine thanks to our guest instructor Kim Sanderson. It is called a "Calypso" from the islands of the Caribbean.

Haven Hurt won our May drawing so congrats to you for always coming to Zumba and having fun with us!! We will keep you updated by email on our summer Wednesday nights. Due to the busy months there may be a time or two that we will have to cancel but we will give you plenty of notice. Keep shakin' it girls and always have a good attitude towards life!!

5 comments:

Haven said...

The shirt fits! ...and my last name is Hurt, btw. Just so ya know! :) (it's ok. No one gets it right the first time. It's what I get for marrying into it! :P)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Just wanted to say how skinny and hot you look in your video! Wish I lived there so I could come to every class! Sad... :(

Kristen said...

i love how you smile in every video the entire time! Oh, how i miss Zumba!

* Nancy * said...

I went to your Zumba class this week and it was a BLAST! It worked me and it was so much fun!

By chance do you teach at the Rec center?

Instructors said...

Yes, we both teach at the St. George Rec center. I teach Tues. at 9:15am and Marti teaches at 10:30am on Fridays. Come and join us anywhere you can!!