Thursday, October 2, 2008

Personal Story 4

Hi my name is Annie and I am addicted to Zumba. I tend to start working out with hopes to get in better shape, and then quickly lose interest. Zumba has been so fun and entertaining that I haven't lost interest! I've been going for 7 months now. That is the longest I have ever consistently worked out. I think it helps that it doesn't feel like a work out to me, and I definitely don't get bored with it. I have always loved to dance though I'm not that great and can't move like Kerry and Marti. I love going and feeling the energy that they both give off. When I first started going I felt stupid and uncoordinated, but after a few times I realized nobody is judging we are all just having fun and most likely enjoying a little break from our kids. I haven't lost a ton of weight unfortunately but I'm certain I would if I didn't have the eating habits of a young kid. I think everybody needs to try Zumba at least once. It is unlike any aerobic class I have ever been to, and I think you need to try it for yourself to really understand how awesome it is. I am so glad these girls have started up Zumba in St. George!
*Warning* If you can't do the jazz square without tripping, then Zumba is not for you.

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

Yea Annie!!! You are soooo good at Zumba. I miss it so much. I hope that after the play is over, I can start going again. It is so much fun.

Marti Christensen said...

Annie, you are awesome! We love having you in class!