Thursday, September 25, 2008

Personal Story 3

I have 4 children. After each of the first three, I always lost my baby weight quickly without having to exercise or watch what I ate. I would even get skinnier after each kid. I had my 4th child 4 years ago. I had just turned 30 and I couldn't shake the baby weight. I have been trying to loose the last 20 pounds for 4 years now. I have tried diet pills, infomercial DVDs, jogging, etc. I started going to Zumba in Feb. I have been addicted. It is so fun. I have always loved dancing, and I feel more like I am going to a dance class than to work out. I go 3 days a week now. I love doing the familiar dances, and of course learning the new ones. I decided to cut back on the soda a little over a month ago. Between that and Zumba I have lost 6 pounds now, I have more energy, my clothes fit better, and I feel like I am in the best shape of my life. I plan on loosing more and toning my muscles with weights. I am so glad Kerry and Marti are teaching Zumba, and are so much fun. Going to class and seeing familiar faces makes it easier. Also, when you miss a class, they ask you where you were. That's another reason to keep you coming!Amber

1 comment:

Marti Christensen said...

Of course I notice you are gone. Who else can tell me what song it is and help me when I mess up. You look awesome by the way and help make our classes a success!